An Open Label, Single Arm, Phase II Study of Nilotinib 300 mg BID in Newly Diagnosed CP-CML Patients, in Order to Verify Disappearance of CD34+/Lin-Ph+ Cells From Bone Marrow During Treatment
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nilotinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms PhilosoPhi34
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Dec 2016 Results presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 20 Sep 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.