Phase I Multi-center, Observer-Blind, Randomized Dose-Ranging Study of Adjuvanted and Non-Adjuvanted Cell Culture-Derived, Inactivated Novel Swine Origin A/H3N2v Monovalent Subunit Influenza Virus Vaccine (H3N2c) in Children Ages 3 to <9 Years, Adolescents 9 to <18 Years, Adults 18 to <65 Years and Elderly > 65 Years and Older
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H3N2 (Primary) ; MF 59
- Indications Influenza A virus H3N2 subtype
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis Vaccines
- 16 Feb 2016 Protocol has been amended to change in study design,end points and age crieteria.
- 09 Oct 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Sep 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.