A Phase Ib Trial of LEE011 in Combination With Everolimus (RAD001) and Exemestane in the Treatment of Postmenopausal Women With Hormone Receptor Positive, HER2 Negative Locally Advanced or Metastatic Breast Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ribociclib (Primary) ; Everolimus; Exemestane
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 09 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 05 Apr 2017 Results of a pooled analysis assessing preliminary clinical activity in patients from three clinical trials (NCT01872260, NCT01857193 and NCT02088684), presented at the 108th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research
- 21 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 28 Sep 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History