Efficacy, Safety and Immunogenicity Study of GSK Biologicals' Candidate Malaria Vaccine 257049 in the Sporozoite Challenge Model in Healthy Malaria-naive Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 257049 (Primary)
- Indications Falciparum malaria
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 10 Feb 2018 Results of pooled analysis of this and other five phase II studies assessing relationship between HLA allele groups and RTS,S-mediated protection in controlled human malaria infections, published in the Vaccine.
- 13 Jun 2016 Primary endpoint has been met. (Occurrence of P. falciparum parasitemia in the 0, 1, 2-month group), as per an article published in the Journal of Infectious Diseases.
- 13 Jun 2016 Primary endpoint has been met. (Occurrence of Plasmodium falciparum parasitemia in the delayed fractional dose group), as per an article published in the Journal of Infectious Diseases.