A Phase II, Open-Label, Single-Arm, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of a Trivalent, Surface Antigen Inactivated Subunit Influenza Virus Vaccine (Agrippal) in Healthy Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Vaccines
- 01 Aug 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Jun 2013 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov; NCT01879553).
- 28 May 2013 New trial record