A 12-week treatment, multi-center, randomized, double-blind, double-dummy, parallel-group study to assess the efficacy, safety and tolerability of QVA149 compared to fluticasone/salmeterol in COPD patients with moderate to severe airflow limitation.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Glycopyrrolate/indacaterol (Primary) ; Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 23 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 28 May 2013 New trial record