A Confirmatory Study of TAU-284 in Pediatric Patients With Perennial Allergic Rhinitis (A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bepotastine (Primary)
- Indications Perennial allergic rhinitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
- 26 May 2015 Mitsubishi Tanabe received approval for bepotastine [Talion and Talion OD tablets] for additional pediatric allergic diseases (for children at least seven years of age) in Japan. This approval was based on efficacy and safety results from trials conducted in pediatric patients in Japan.
- 15 Apr 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.