A Phase 2, Multicenter, Single-arm Study of Moxetumomab Pasudotox in Pediatric Subjects with Relapsed or Refractory Pediatric Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (pALL) or Lymphoblastic Lymphoma of B-cell Origin
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Moxetumomab pasudotox (Primary)
- Indications B-cell lymphoma; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 08 Dec 2018 This study has been completed in United Kingdom.
- 19 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Nov 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.