Phase I/II Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of LiPlaCis (Liposomal Cisplatin Formulation) in Patients With Advanced or Refractory Tumours
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cisplatin (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Acronyms LiPlaCis
- Sponsors LiPlasome Pharma; Oncology Venture
- 31 Jan 2018 Interim results (n = 5) presented in a Medical Prognosis Institute media release.
- 30 Jan 2018 According to a Medical Prognosis Institute media release, to date, a total of 17 patients have been included in the Phase 2 part of the study. The study is progressing according to plan, and the last patient is expected to be included before end of Q1 2018.
- 26 Jan 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 35 to 40.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History