Phase I/II Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of LiPlaCis (Liposomal Cisplatin Formulation) in Patients With Advanced or Refractory Tumours
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jun 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Cisplatin (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Prostate cancer; Skin cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors LiPlasome Pharma; Oncology Venture
- 24 Jun 2019 According to an Oncology Venture A/S media release, the company is using LiPlaCis DRP to track, match and treat patients with metastatic breast cancer.
- 11 Mar 2019 According to an Oncology Venture A/S media release, First patient has been dosed in a phase II study.
- 18 Dec 2018 Results form this trial in patients with metastatic breast cancer presented in an Oncology Venture A/S media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History