A Phase I Study of 5-Azacytidine in Combination With Chemotherapy for Children With Relapsed or Refractory ALL or AML
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Fludarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Jan 2018 Results (n=14) assessing the efficacy and tolerability of azacitidine + cytarabine + fludarabine in paediatric patients with relapsed/refractory acute lymphoblastic leukaemia or acute myeloid leukaemia, were published in the Blood.
- 30 Jul 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.