A proof of concept study in allergic rhinitis, to evaluate the differential effects of doxazosin between single and chronic dosing on nasal airway calibre
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Doxazosin (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinitis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- 11 Dec 2015 Status changed from discontinued to completed as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov.
- 18 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 21 Sep 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 16 to 24 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.