A Phase 1 Multicenter, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Intramuscular Injection of Human Placenta-Derived Cells (PDA-002) in Subjects With Peripheral Arterial Disease and Diabetic Foot Ulcer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs PDA 002 (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic foot; Peripheral arterial disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 Jul 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Sep 2016.