A Phase 1b, Open-Label, Dose Escalation, Multi-arm Study of MLN4924 Plus Docetaxel, Gemcitabine, or Combination of Carboplatin and Paclitaxel in Patients With Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pevonedistat (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Docetaxel; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Takeda Oncology
- 07 Jun 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 12 May 2018 Results (n=64) assessing the maximum tolerated dose (MTD), safety, and efficacy of pevonedistat in combination with standard-of-care chemotherapies in patients with solid tumors, were published in the Investigational New Drugs.
- 09 Apr 2018 Planned End Date changed from 28 Mar 2018 to 14 May 2018.