A Phase 1B/2 Study of the Safety and Tolerability of Itacitinib (INCB039110) in Combination With Gemcitabine and Nab-Paclitaxel in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Itacitinib (Primary) ; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Incyte Corporation
- 21 Jan 2017 Results presented at the 2017 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium
- 03 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Feb 2016 Based on the interim results of JANUS 1 and the phase 2 sub-study in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer and CRP, ongoing Incyte-sponsored trials of ruxolitinib in solid tumors will be discontinued, including the phase 3 JANUS 2 study in pancreatic cancer, the Phase 2 sub-study in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer and low CRP, and the phase 2 studies in breast and lung cancer, according to an Incyte Corporation media release.