Amsterdam Investigator-initiateD Absorb Strategy All-comers Trial (AIDA Trial): A Clinical Evaluation Comparing the Efficacy and Performance of ABSORB Everolimus Eluting Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffold Strategy Versus the XIENCE Family (XIENCE PRIME or XIENCE Xpedition) Everolimus Eluting Coronary Stent Strategy in the Treatment of Coronary Lesions in Consecutive All-comers.
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AIDA
- 01 Jul 2019 Results of AIDA substudy (QCA analysis) published in the International Journal of Cardiovascular Imaging
- 25 Sep 2018 Results presented at the 30th Annual Scientific Symposium on Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics
- 02 Nov 2017 Results of pooled data from two trial (REMEDEE Registry and AIDA trial), were presented at the 29th Annual Scientific Symposium on Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics.