A Phase I Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of a Multi-Antigen DNA Vaccine Prime Delivered by In Vivo Electroporation, rVSV Booster Vaccine in HIV-Infected Patients Who Began Antiretroviral Therapy During Acute/Early Infection
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs HIV DNA vaccine (Primary) ; HIV vaccine (Primary) ; Interleukin-12 (Primary)
- Indications Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome; HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 28 Feb 2017 to 28 Aug 2019.
- 11 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2030 to 1 Aug 2019.