A Phase III Placebo-controlled Clinical Trial to Study the Tolerability, Immunogenicity and Efficacy of V501 in 16- to 26-year-old Japanese Men
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant quadrivalent Merck (Primary)
- Indications Anal cancer; Anal intraepithelial neoplasia; Condylomata acuminata; Human papillomavirus infections; Penile cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 05 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 30 Sep 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Apr 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Sep 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.