A Phase III, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Lebrikizumab in Patients With Uncontrolled Asthma Who Are on Inhaled Corticosteroids and a Second Controller Medication
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lebrikizumab (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LAVOLTA II
- Sponsors Chugai Pharmaceutical; Roche
- 23 May 2018 Results of a post-hoc analysis from NCT01867125 and NCT01868061 studies presented at the 114th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 08 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 23 Feb 2017 Results (n=2149) of pooled post hoc analysis of LAVOLTA I and LAVOLTA II trials assessing association between seasonal variability and clinical response of lebrikizumab, published in the Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology