A Multi-Center, Phase IV, Randomized, Controlled, Observer Blind Study to Evaluate the Immunogenicity, Safety and Tolerability of a Trivalent Subunit Inactivated Influenza Vaccine in Healthy Subjects Aged 50 Years and Above
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Agriflu) (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 09 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Nov 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2014 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 18 Nov 2013 Actual initiation date changed from Jun 2013 to May 2013, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.