A Phase 1, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Antiviral Activity of Oral ACH-0143422 after Single and Multiple-ascending Doses in Health Volunteers and Subjects With Chronic Hepatitis C Virus Genotype 1 Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2019
At a glance
- Drugs ACH 3422 (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Achillion Pharmaceuticals
- 25 Apr 2015 According to an Achillion Pharmaceuticals media release, data from this study were presented at the at the 50th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL) during The International Liver Congress 2015.
- 08 Apr 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 112 to 157, according to Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry.
- 08 Apr 2015 According to an Achillion media release, interim results from this study will be presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL) during The International Liver Congress 2015.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History