Phase 3 Open Label Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Pegylated Interferon Lambda-1a, in Combination With Ribavirin and Daclatasvir, for Treatment of Chronic HCV Infection With Treatment naive Genotypes 1, 2, 3 or 4 in Subjects Co-infected With HIV
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Peginterferon lambda-1a (Primary) ; Daclatasvir; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DIMENSION
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Aug 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.