Pemetrexed-carboplatin adjuvant chemotherapy with or without gefitinib in resected stage IIIA-N2 non-small cell lung cancer harbouring EGFR mutations: A randomized phase II study.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Gefitinib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Jun 2013 New trial record
- 31 May 2013 Results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 31 May 2013 Primary endpoint 'Progression-free-survival-duration' has been met.