A Phase I Open-label, Dose-escalation Study to Investigate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and Clinical Activity of the PI3K Inhibitor WX-037, Given as a Single Agent and in Combination With the MEK Inhibitor WX-554, in Patients With Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Oct 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs WX 037 (Primary) ; WX 554 (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- Sponsors Heidelberg Pharma AG
- 19 Oct 2017 According to a Heidelberg Pharma AG media release, WILEX AG changed its name to Heidelberg Pharma AG.
- 14 Apr 2014 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, as reported in a Wilex media release.
- 07 Aug 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to a WILEX media release. The first patients have been enrolled and dosed.