Carcinoid Tumors After Failure of Somatostatin Analogs: a Randomized Phase III of Octreotide Lutate Peptid Receptor Radionuclide Therapy (PRRT) Versus Interferon alpha-2b
Status: Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Lu-177 octreotide (Primary) ; Interferon alpha-2b
- Indications Gastrointestinal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CASTOR
- 04 Apr 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jan 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 60 to 66 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Jan 2015 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Mar 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.