Prediction of response to Certolizumab Pegol treatment by functional MRI of the brain. A multi-center, randomized double-blind controlled study Prediction of response to Certolizumab-Pegol in RA (PreCePRA)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Certolizumab pegol (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PreCePRA
- 20 Jan 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 Jun 2021.
- 20 Jan 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Dec 2020.
- 08 Nov 2017 Interim results (n=50) assessing brain activity associated to arthritis measured by functional magnetic resonance imaging, presented at the 81st American College of Rheumatology and the 52nd Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals Annual Scientific Meeting.