CXCR4 AnTagonism for Cell Mobilisation and Healing in Acute Myocardial Infarction (CATCH-AMI). A Phase IIa, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomised, Multi-centre Study of POL6326, a CXCR4 Antagonist, in Patients With Large Reperfused ST Elevation Myocardial Infarction
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Balixafortide (Primary)
- Indications Myocardial infarction
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms CATCH-AMI
- Sponsors Polyphor
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 25 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.