A randomised study comparing universal valganciclovir prophylaxis with quantitative polymerase chain reaction (PCR) based preemptive therapy for cytomegalovirus (CMV) disease in renal transplant recipients.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Valganciclovir (Primary)
- Indications Cytomegalovirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic
- Acronyms OVERT
- 31 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 30 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Jun 2016 to 31 Dec 2020.
- 10 Jun 2013 New trial record