A Randomized Phase 2 Study Evaluating Abiraterone Acetate With Different Steroid Regimens for Preventing Symptoms Associated With Mineralocorticoid Excess in Asymptomatic, Chemotherapy-naive and Metastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer (mCRPC) Patients
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Abiraterone acetate (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Prednisone
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Janssen
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 May 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Feb 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Jun 2015 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.