Long-Term Safety and Efficacy of ABT-126 in Subjects With Schizophrenia: A Double-Blind Extension Study for Subjects Completing Study M10-855 [EXTENSION OF 700221438]
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Nelonicline (Primary)
- Indications Cognition disorders; Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 27 Oct 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 21 Sep 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 23 Apr 2014 New source identified and integrated (United Kingdom Clinical Research Network: 15207).