A Randomized Phase III Trial of S-1/Oxaliplatin (SOX) plus Bevacizumab versus 5-FU/l-LV/Oxaliplatin (FOLFOX) plus Bevacizmab in Treating Patients with Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Gimeracil/oteracil/tegafur (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SOFT
- Sponsors Taiho Pharmaceutical
- 03 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 30 May 2014 Results from final analysis presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 13 Jun 2013 New trial record
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History