Open-Label Single Arm Phase 2 Study Evaluating Dasatinib Therapy Discontinuation In Patients With Chronic Phase Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CP-CML) With Stable Complete Molecular Response (CMR) DASFREE
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DASFREE
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 12 Dec 2017 Results (n=84) assessing efficacy of dasatinib discontinuation in patients with chronic phase chronic myeloid leukaemia with stable complete molecular response (CMR), were presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 11 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Nov 2021 to 10 Oct 2021.
- 07 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2021 to 30 Nov 2021.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History