A Phase 3 Multicenter, Placebo-controlled, Double-blind, Randomized-withdrawal Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Golimumab Maintenance Therapy, Administered Subcutaneously, in Japanese Subjects With Moderately to Severely Active Ulcerative Colitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Golimumab (Primary)
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PURSUIT-J
- Sponsors Janssen Pharmaceutical KK
- 19 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 May 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Jan 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.