A Phase 3 Multicenter, Placebo-controlled, Double-blind, Randomized-withdrawal Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Golimumab Maintenance Therapy, Administered Subcutaneously, in Japanese Subjects With Moderately to Severely Active Ulcerative Colitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Golimumab (Primary)
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PURSUIT-J
- Sponsors Janssen Pharmaceutical KK
- 17 Jun 2019 Retrospective analysis results are presented in a a Janssen media release.
- 17 Jun 2019 According to a Janssen media release, retrospective analysis data (n=92) from this study were presented at the 7th Asian Crohn's Disease / Colitis (AOCC) Conference.
- 09 Jul 2018 According to a Janssen media release, based on the data from post-hoc analyses of this trial SIMPONI receives European comission approval for early dose optimization treatment in patients with ulcerative colitis.