Randomized, Double-Masked, Vehicle Controlled, Clinical Evaluation To Assess The Safety And Efficacy Of Nepafenac Ophthalmic Suspension, 0.3% For Improvement In Clinical Outcomes Among Diabetic Subjects Following Cataract Surgery
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Nepafenac (Primary) ; Prednisolone acetate
- Indications Diabetic retinopathy
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Alcon
- 27 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 May 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Feb 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 May 2015.