Phase I Study of TheraSphere and Everolimus Among Patients With Neuroendocrine Tumors and Liver Only or Liver Dominant Disease
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Liver metastases; Neuroendocrine carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 21 Jul 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Jan 2014 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Nov 2013 to 1 May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 May 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.