A Phase I Study to Evaluate the Safety and Determine the Maximum Tolerated Dose (MTD) of Debio 1143 Combined With Carboplatin and Paclitaxel in Patients With Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC), Platinum-refractory Ovarian Cancer, and Basal-like/Claudin Low Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs AT 406 (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Breast cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Debiopharm
- 23 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jan 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 72 to 31 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History