Phase III, Randomized, Double-Blind, Multicenter Trial of Autologous Dendritic Cells and Irradiated Autologous Tumor Cells In Granulocyte-Macrophage Colony-Stimulating Factor (GM-CSF) vs. Autologous Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells (PBMCs) In GM-CSF for The Treatment Of Metastatic Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 May 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Eltrapuldencel-T (Primary) ; Melanoma vaccine
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Intus
- Sponsors Caladrius Biosciences; NeoStem Oncology
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 12 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting s reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.