A Phase II, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel Group, Placebo-controlled, Adaptive Dose-ranging Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of AIN457 (Secukinumab) in Patients With Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 14 May 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from completed to discontinued.
- 01 Aug 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Jul 2013 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database; EudraCT2012-004019-29).