A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase 3 Study of Rucaparib as Switch Maintenance Following Platinum-Based Chemotherapy in Patients with Platinum-Sensitive, High-Grade Serous or Endometrioid Epithelial Ovarian, Primary Peritoneal or Fallopian Tube Cancer
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Rucaparib (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARIEL3
- Sponsors Clovis Oncology
- 29 Sep 2019 According to a Clovis Oncology media release, rofessor Jonathan Ledermann, M.D., Professor of Medical Oncology, UCL Cancer Institute and UCL Hospitals, is a global principal investigator for the non-US sites of this study.
- 29 Sep 2019 Results presented in a Clovis Oncology media release.
- 29 Sep 2019 According to a Clovis Oncology media release, data from this study were presented at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Congress 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History