A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multi-Centre Phase III Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Vandetanib (CAPRELSA; SAR390530 (Formerly AstraZeneca ZD6474)) 300 mg in Patients With Differentiated Thyroid Cancer That Is Either Locally Advanced or Metastatic Who Are Refractory or Unsuitable for Radioiodine (RAI) Therapy.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Vandetanib (Primary)
- Indications Thyroid cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VERIFY
- Sponsors AstraZeneca; Sanofi Genzyme
- 20 Feb 2018 This trial was completed in Sweden , according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 09 Dec 2017 Status changed from completed to active, not recruiting.
- 07 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.