A Multicenter, Randomized Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Auriclosene (NVC-422) Ophthalmic Solution 0.3% for the Treatment of Bacterial Conjunctivitis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2015
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Auriclosene (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Infectious conjunctivitis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BACTOvation
- Sponsors NovaBay Pharmaceuticals
- 27 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2014 to 1 Jan 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 May 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 May 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.