A Phase Ib Multi-Cohort Trial of MK-3475 (Pembrolizumab) in Subjects With Hematologic Malignancies
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Haematological malignancies; Hodgkin's disease; Multiple myeloma; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-013
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 14 Oct 2019 Results evaluating pembrolizumab in KEYNOTE-013 and KEYNOTE-170 trials, published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 04 Dec 2018 Results updated results of all patients in KN013 (n=21) and the first full analysis of patientts in KN170 (n=53) presented at the 60th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 11 Dec 2017 According to a Merck media release, data from this trial was presented at the 59th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting (2017).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History