Phase I/II Study of Immunotherapy for Advanced CD19+ Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia/Lymphoma and Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma With Defined Subsets of Autologous T Cells Engineered to Express a CD19-Specific Chimeric Antigen Receptor
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Apr 2019
At a glance
- Drugs JCAR 014 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 17 Apr 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 04 Dec 2018 Results (n=57) assessing factors impacting progression-free survival, presented at the 60th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 04 Dec 2018 Results (n=57) assessing factors impacting disease-free survival (DFS) of adults with B-ALL treated with lymphodepletion chemotherapy and CD19 CAR-T cells, presented at the 60th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History