A 2-part phase III randomized, open label, multicenter study of LGX818 plus MEK162 versus vemurafenib and LGX818 monotherapy in patients with unresectable or metastatic BRAF V600 mutant melanoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Binimetinib (Primary) ; Encorafenib (Primary) ; Vemurafenib
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COLUMBUS
- Sponsors Array BioPharma; Novartis
- 20 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 31 Mar 2018 to 31 Mar 2019.
- 06 Feb 2018 According to an Array BioPharma media release, a detailed update from the COLUMBUS trial will be presented at an upcoming medical congress.
- 06 Feb 2018 Results presented in an Array BioPharma media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History