A Phase II Open-Label, Single-arm, Two-Stage, Multicenter Trial of Pracinostat in Combination With Azacitidine in Elderly (Age 65 Years or Older) Patients With Newly Diagnosed Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Azacitidine (Primary) ; Pracinostat (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Helsinn Healthcare SA; MEI Pharma
- 14 Feb 2019 According to a Helsinn media release, results from the study have been published in the medical journal, Blood Advances, published by the American Society of Hematology (ASH).
- 14 Feb 2019 Results presented in a Helsinn media release.
- 11 Sep 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History