To Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics, Safety and Tolerability of Retosiban (GSK221149) Co-administered With EFAVIRENZ
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Retosiban (Primary) ; Efavirenz
- Indications HIV-1 infections; Preterm labour
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 09 Jan 2014 Actual number of patients changed from 13 to 18 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Sep 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Aug 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.