A Phase III, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Lebrikizumab in Patients With Uncontrolled Asthma Who Are on Inhaled Corticosteroids and a Second Controller Medication
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Lebrikizumab (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LAVOLTA I
- Sponsors Chugai Pharmaceutical; Roche
- 25 Feb 2019 Results of post-hoc analysis assessing stability of eosinophil levels from four studies (LUTE, VERSE, LAVOLTA I and LAVOLTA II) presented at the 2019 Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
- 23 May 2018 Results of a post-hoc analysis from NCT01867125 and NCT01868061 studies presented at the 114th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 08 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History