Double Blind Dose-Escalating Randomized Controlled Phase 1 Study in Malaria Exposed Adults of the Safety and Immunogenicity of Pfs25-EPA/ Alhydrogel, a Transmission Blocking Vaccine Against Plasmodium Falciparum in Bancoumana, Mali.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Pfs25 malaria vaccine MVI (Primary) ; Aluminium hydroxide; Hepatitis B vaccine recombinant; Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate
- Indications Falciparum malaria
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 23 Dec 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Jun 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Jul 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Jun 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.