A Phase II Study of Azacitidine and Sirolimus for the Treatment of High Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome or Acute Myeloid Leukemia Refractory to or Not Eligible for Intensive Chemotherapy
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Sirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Aug 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 8 Jul 2019 to 1 Jan 2020.
- 01 Aug 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 05 Apr 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 83 to 74.